High impact polystyrene plastic sheet is an excellent material for obtaining various products by thermoforming. It is characterized by good formability into products of various, even the most complex geometric shapes and have high strength, moisture and weather resistance (with the exception of resistance to UV rays), easily mechanically treated. Sheet plastic made of special grades of polystyrene can be used to manufacture products with operating temperatures up to minus 30 °C.
The coextrusion method of impact-resistant polystyrene HIPS and GPPS produces plastic sheets with a glossy surface. Such sheets are widely used for screen manufacture for bathtubs, racks and roofs of shower stalls. The low cost of polystyrene and the glossy decorative surface in rich colors have made it indispensable in the advertising industry. Corona discharge allows various printing on the sheet surface.
We produce polystyrene ZUROSLIM with a thickness of 0.48 mm, 0.7 mm, 1 mm with an ideal silky-matte surface for the production of plastic cards, business cards, printing products and the design of points of sale and promotions, as well as in the manufacture of Cristmas gifts, packaging for perfume. Both surfaces of the sheet are corona treated (activated) and have a high surface tension which contributes to an even print imposition.
For the electronics industry, polystyrene sheets with a specific volume resistance of 103-108 Ohm*m are produced in black.
- External and internal cabinets of refrigerators
- Outdoor advertising: signboards, billboards, volumetric letters, pillars, various signs and plates
- Trade and exhibition equipment
- Medical and plumbing equipment
- Business cards, payment cards
- Bonding (with solvent-based adhesives (toluene, dichloromethane, butyl acetate) containing up to 20% polystyrene)
- Welding (thermal, thermal pulse, ultrasonic)
- Typographic printing
- Laser cutting
- Thickness: 1-10mm
- Width: up to 2200 mm
- Smooth or embossed (“leather”, “sand”)
- To alkalis
- To acids other than nitric and acetic
- To oils
- To fats
- To lower alcohols
- To aliphatic hydrocarbons
- To phenols
- To simple ethers
- To own monomers
- To aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons
- To complex esters
- To acetone
- Maximum temperature of long-term operation: 75-80 °С
- The use of special grades of PS makes it possible to operate products at temperatures up to minus 30 °C
- Burns up under the influence of a flame or due to an appropriate amount of heat
- Burns brightly and unstably after being removed from a flame with a strong smoky flame with the formation of soot
- Spontaneous combustion at 343 °C
- Fire from an external source at 486 °C
Characteristics of polystyrene sheet
|Units||Testing Method, ISO||Value|
|Предел текучести при растяжении||MPa||527-2/1В/20||20|
|Elongation at break||%||527||27|
|Charpy impact strength on sample without notch (rib)||23°С||kJ/m2||179/1ер||35|
|Charpy impact strength on sample without notch (rib)||-30°С||kJ/m2||179/1ер||30|
|Charpy impact strength on notched specimen (ribbed)||23°С||kJ/m2||179/1ерA||3|
|Bending temperature under load||1,8 MPa||°С||75-2Aе||65|
|Vicat softening point||50Н/50°С||°С||306/В50||84|
* The above values refer to the state of the thermoplastics immediately after extrusion and do not take into account the effects of aging.
he LADA-LIST company produces impact-resistant polystyrene sheets at its own enterprise in Togliatti.
From sheet polystyrene, you can create products of any geometric shape, has high strength, moisture and weather resistance (with the exception of resistance to UV rays), crack resistance, amenable to any mechanical treatment. Operating is admitted at temperatures up to minus 40 °C.
It also has a high chemical resistance to dilute organic acids and alkali solutions, to alcohols.
Why is it worth buying polystyrene sheet from LADA-LIST?
- We are the largest plastic manufacturer in Russia
- LLC "LADA-LIST" is a member of the European and International Associations of Plastic Distributors
- Own production: from design to product packaging
- More than 30 regular large customers
- Pickup from warehouses of Togliatti, Moscow and Rostov-on-Don
- Finished products fully comply with the norms and requirements of Russian and European regulatory legal acts